Thursday, March 21, 2013

DEMON FLYTRAP DESIGNS IS COMING TO BATS DAY BLACK MARKET!


Once a year, thousands of black-clad happy goths from across the globe meet up at the Happiest Place on Earth (aka: Disneyland) to celebrate the famous Bats Day, this year celebrating its 15th anniversary. Bats Day is a weekend-long event and this year it features a Haunted Mansion-meets Star Wars tribute art show and a Haunted Mansion/ghost themed costume party. And included in the annual festivities is the Bats Day Black Market, an exposition of goth goodies, from clothes, toys, jewelry, memorabilia, art and much much more. 


Here's a pic of me and my kiddo at Black Market back in 2009 when I had Livid Looking Glass Curio Shop. The event was a blast and I met a lot cool people - and baby boy was mesmerised by all the groovy goths.


This year, I'll be there again, debuting Demon Flytrap Designs! Stop by my table to say hello and check out my new line of silkscreened eco canvas tote bags. I'll have some other goodies and exclusive deals. Bat's Day weekend is May 3-5th and the Black Market is May 4th and it takes place at Anaheim Doubletree Suites Hilton Hotel from 2pm to 10pm.



No comments:

Post a Comment